Launch 3 phone number

Friday, October 31, 2014

A Launch 3 Halloween Poem

default_image_city_halloween2
Once upon a midnight dreary, Launch 3 procured, weak and weary, While I worked hard, sorting and scrapping, suddenly there came a tapping, As if someone gently rapping, rapping at my warehouse door. “It’s a recycler,” I mumbled, “Pickup of eWaste— Only this and nothing more.”  

 But as I rapidly marched over by the main dock, I suddenly realized it was nearly 12 o’clock. With no truck in sight, only RET cables by the door, I thought “Perhaps the tower climbers and nothing more”.  

I returned to my desk to sell more Ericsson equipment, But suddenly I faced another puzzling predicament. For once again I heard a knocking, perhaps some inventory for restocking, And as I dubiously walked to the warehouse door, I saw only Alcatel-Lucent parts lying on the floor, I said “Perhaps a delivery, only this and nothing more.”  

 And as I walked back again I couldn’t help but shout, The phone service was gone and the power went out. But the thing about Launch 3, we always take action, Whether cell site services, repair, or a product transaction.  

With power supplies, networking gear, and a hard working crew, Electronics were restored and not a thing was askew. It unquestionably became a frightening October night As the dark evening gave way to the warm morning light.  

Yet again a loud banging occurred at the door, But I expected the results I had gotten before. This time a truck was there ready for equipment, I was relieved to be making a Powerwave shipment. As the driver pulled away and I stood by the door, I couldn’t help thinking, “It was all in my head, only this and nothing more.”
www.Launch3Telecom.com | sales@launch3.net | 877-878-9134

No comments:

Post a Comment